Sunday, January 26, 2014

New Adoptions




Wow I've been buying a lot of adoptions lately >.<" IDK IM OBSESSED Q.Q
I will probably write a longer post about each character but for now I will talk about the artist he drew them.



So this was drawn by dewdropkitty
Shes super duper nice and her adoptables are reasonably priced :D. And as you can see here she gives you the palette and the lineart is clean and pretty. 




These two were flowers drawn lillayka.
Her drawings are really unique and you wont see them often in dA. I think these are really nice as decorations for finishing touches and you can use the pattern on the flower as patterns on a dress and things like that ^^.



Finally this is drawn by youimi
I mean isnt it just like OMG O_O ITS SOO PRETTY. you should just stop reading this and go to her dA now.





owo 
WHAT ARE U DOING STILL READING THIS OWO GO LOOK AT THEIR dA GALLERIES 

No comments:

Post a Comment